Saturday, April 10, 2010

Let's See Here...

So here we have my first venture into legit blogging. I had a "sort of" blog about 2 years ago, but it was mostly whiney teenage stuff. This will probably be slightly less whiney teenage stuff. No promises. To be honest, not a huge fan of the blogging scene, and the reasons why are probably things I will do in the course of this. Bear with me, I can be a bit of a hypocrite. I hate when people put uber-personal stuff. That's what a diary is for. And if you're just using this as a diary, go out and get a diary and write in it the old-fashioned way. Far more therapeutic that way, I think. Second, I think things are funny that probably no one else does. So does the rest of the world. Should I post it for you to see? Unlikely. Will I? Most certainly yes.

Anywho, tangent over.

Now to business:

SONG OF THE DAY: Infected, from Repo! The Genetic Opera
CURRENT MOOD: Surprisingly well :)

It's been a lazy day. I'm both impressed and disappointed with myself, ha. Slept until 11:30 and then had a 2 and half hour nap later in the day, after watching Slumdog Millionaire. FYI- FANTASTIC movie. Watch it. Now. I think the sleep was needed, though. With it nearing the end of the semester, I'm feeling the burn.

That said. Things are well. Good. Great. AMAZING. :)

Not to get annoyingly personal... but I have a great boyfriend, great friends, great family. I am happy. Genuinely so. And believe me when I say that's a rare thing. I'm usually content; but never really so very happy. It's relaxing.

So other than this, nothing to give you. I'm not feeling inspirational yet.

TIP/ORDER/ADVICE of the DAY: Try Black Cherry Berry tea, Celestial brand. Do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment