Friday, April 23, 2010

Fairies Abound

SONG OF THE DAY: Dark Blue by Jack's Mannequin
CURRENT MOOD: Impatient

So I saw the Great Lakes Theater Festival's A Midsummer Night's Dream, and it wasn't bad but I wasn't a huge fan. The Beatles theme was cool, but unfortunately, they fit the play to the theme not the other way around. It relied on it far too much, I think. But otherwise, not bad. And I think I have a better understanding of Titania which is convenient because I'm doing her for scene work in my Shakespeare class. I've been having trouble embodying her because who on Earth knows just how to fit into the body of a (near) goddess? It's tough. Especially when you're clumsy, like myself.

I'm very impatient right now. I haven't seen ES in a week, and that's not cool. Trust me, it's just not. But I'm seeing him in less than 15 hours. :) He also got in a pseudo-argument with my acting professor on Facebook today. It was awesome. Take my word for it.

I'm also impatient for May 3rd. So close to summer...

Rage moment of the day: McDonald's messed up my burger. Lame.

TIP/ADVICE/ORDER of the DAY: Listen to a song that makes you smile and feel warm and fuzzy. For a good example, see my Song of the Day. Do it. Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment